Free Shipping & 15%* additional discount on using code CHAARIFIRST. T&C Apply.
TERMS & CONDITION
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without any prior notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
5. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Chaari Silks's prior written consent.
6. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
7. Shipping rates are subject to changes at any point of time and is at the sole discretion of Chaari Silks depending on our Logistics partner.
8. All the prices are in rupees and are inclusive of any applicable taxes.
Chaari Silks believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal policy. Under this policy:
1. Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 12 hours of placing an order.
2. Refund will be done within 7-10 working days in the case of online payments done through Credit/Debit/Net banking facility.
1. All products are pre-checked for quality and defects before they are shipped. In spite of our best efforts, if you find the product delivered is damaged kindly email the customer care for Return procedure within 24hours of delivery. The decision to accept returns rests solely with the Chaari Silks Team.
2. Once the products are shipped no returns will be accepted unless the above mentioned details stand true.
3. The photos of all products are taken under neutral light conditions, and we make the best possible effort to show the exact saree color. Sometimes the colors may look different due to device settings.
4. Kindly note that this is a non-negotiable policy. Please ensure that sarees are returned in original condition and packaging in order to get your full credit.
5. Once the Chaari Silks team decides to accept the request, it shall take a week's time to refund or exchange.
6. Once the Sarees given for fall and pico are not eligible for exchange.
7. Lastly, the exchange facility shall only be provided once and for all. Repetitive exchange request shall not be entertained. Also, sarees cannot be exchanged for products of lesser value.
We provide payment facility through CC Avenue. The gateway offers complete security in your payment transactions. Customers can pay through any of the cards that are accepted by the above gateway.
The price of the product mentioned in the website is final and we will not offer any sort of discount
Chaari Silks is not responsible if any form of fraud occurs while you are making payments as all transactions are done on the respective payment gateway partner's website. However we do promise you to help in whatever way possible in case you are facing difficulty while making payments.
Cash on delivery option is currently not available on our website.
BLOUSE / FALLS STITCHING
Customers are advised to check and review their blouse measurements before submitting them. In case you have forgotten providing some information while placing the order, you can always write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to do whatever is possible. Any change for measurements that are not informed within 2 hours of placing the order will not be entertained.
Customers can also drop an email to the above mentioned, for stitching falls on their respective purchases.
While Chaari Silks strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, typographical errors may occur. In case if the product is listed with an incorrect price or information, Chaari Silks shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched, In such case, Chaari Silks may either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and Chaari Silks will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that accepts your order, the same shall be debited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to Chaari Silks dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account.
We strive to provide you with the best prices. However, sometimes a price online does not match the price in a store. In our effort to be the lowest price provider in your particular geographic region, store pricing may sometimes differ from online prices. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
When you subscribe or register with us, you automatically give us the consent to communicate with you. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Also we will be sending you emails to inform you about new collections and any other information that we feel might be relevant to convey to our customers.
This User Agreement shall be construed in accord with the applicable laws of India. Any disputes arising out of any transactions made on the Chaari Silks website will be settled in the courts of Noida.
CONDITIONS FOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Any correspondence with Chaari Silks will be through emails and we will try our best to satisfy any customer queries through the same.
Chaari Silks has the right to discontinue the correspondence at any point in time, at its own discretion.
Chaari Silks does not guarantee that all queries will be immediately redressed. Chaari Silks, or its executives, is not responsible for any delay caused in attending to, or replying to, the queries.
For all queries / grievances you are requested to send a mail to email@example.com or call on +91 120 4338800.